Friday, April 20, 2012

Day Shoot

I got a call from Central asking if I would be interested in doing a dayshoot on the 20th. The shoot is for a canceled TV show called Breaking In, its on FOX and features Meghan Mullaly (who worked on Last Resort with me many, many moons ago in Catalina), and Christian Slater. This is the last day of filming for the entire show and its going to be interesting how this is going to play out. I am working at Sony Studios in Culver City, which will be a new one for me, as well as working a pre-exsisting AFTRA contract. I've been out of the loop long enough, that I have no idea what this even means, but I suppose that in about 5 hours I will find out. I will be working in a mock up of the infamous Star Wars cantina scene. I am to dress in dark, menacing clothes (like that's gonna be a problem). Leather jackets, they said, if you have them, "would be good." My call is at 4 so this will be a late night. We'll have to see what we can do, I wish I had a decent camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment